Friday, January 15, 2010

two wrongs don't make a right

Okay, I must say it's easier to handle one disease at a time, but having a few attacking you at the same time is really difficult to handle. They say Irritable Bowel Syndrome might be related to the mind, but although I couldn't sleep well last night; I did get some sleep today and am feeling calm, but I can't say the same for my stomach though. It's been rumbling all day today, and I've gone to the bathroom at least seven times so far (I'll spare you the details).

Back when I had a flatter stomach, I used to love flaunting it. I still have this light blue top that shows off just the slightest of my tummy and my navel and I used to wear it when I went out a lot. Even with constipation, I often had a bout or two of diarrhea a week, so it helped balance out my stomach. But nowadays, my stomach is bloated from the day I wake up till night. Sometimes it gets worse in the evenings, the bulge on my lower abdomen sometimes makes people think I am five months pregnant. How awful!

On an unrelated note, I need some advice. You see, I have eight piercings on my ears, one on my navel, and I had one on my nose (which I took out and plan to get it re-pierced). Recently, I have this urge to get pierced and inked, and I'm sure it's not part of my manic condition. How do I urge my fiance that it is not, and it is really just a matter of my preference?

P/s: I realise people don't leave comments here, which actually makes me quite sad, but in any case if you want to talk (like, if you suffer from the same condition or just want a listening ear or want to bestow your wisdom upon me), I can be reached at razzberry@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment