Friday, January 22, 2010

dreams

Stomach's hurting, I think most likely due to aggravation or unbalance in acidity or something. It's gurgling, and I need food desperately. Pizza's slated to arrive in 45 minutes. But most importantly, I'm bloated again. Doesn't my stomach get tired of bloating everyday? How odd.

This series of illnesses have robbed me of my self-confidence and self-esteem. Recently, I am reduced to a person who's afraid of almost everything. I feel like I've fewer friends now, but it's great to know at least that the few friends I have left most likely love me for who I am. But then again I don't know. I can only dream.

Dreams hurt sometimes.

And then I wake up and it hurts even more.

2 comments:

  1. No... the stomach never gets tired. I've been bloated for years now... and I've since given up on body-hugging shirts.

    I understand the feeling of losing self-confidence and self-esteem. I feel so useless and unattractive most of the days. I have so few friends, and the closest are all 200km away. My family doesn't understand what I'm going through, and worst of all, neither does my bf. Sucks...

    About dreams... sometimes I'd have really beautiful dreams and when I wake up it hurts like hell because I know they're never gonna happen T_T

    The weekend has just begun, and it's being added to my collection of worst weekends ever... but what can I do... I just have to try to get out of the funk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sierra, yeah i've given up on body-hugging shirts too, and it's so frustrating because i can no longer wear 70% of the clothes in my closet. even t-shirts show the bulge on my stomach :(. i understand that very few people understand, i guess it's difficult when even your bf doesn't. hang on in there. i'm sorry you're having a horrible weekend, mine's very very tiring. i have rehearsals back to back and i'm leaving in 10 minutes. will write to you when i get back.

    ReplyDelete