Friday, December 25, 2009

christmas is here...

Okay, so perhaps my last posting was a little uncalled for. We managed to clean up the house a bit, and decorated the front door, and everything is all good. My fiance and I went to my uncle's house last night (since it's already morning), and just got back about an hour ago. It was great fun singing Christmas songs. I love Christmas songs. And I love singing. So the combination of Christmas songs and singing them seem fun. Especially with lots of people.

It was also a time for our families to get together and get to know each other, so yeah we brought our parents (or rather, his dad and my mum) to get to know each other. There was a Christmas tree, lots of food, and cake. And I think I am rather on the high right now, which is probably why it would take me some effort to fall asleep.

Merry Christmas, everyone! And before you know it, it'll be New Year's!

No comments:

Post a Comment